Carlos A. Gómez is a Partner and Litigating Attorney at The Dominguez Firm. He handles all types of personal injury cases, including catastrophic car accidents, orthopedic injuries, brain injuries, wrongful death, and more. He is a successful personal injury litigation attorney at The Dominguez Firm and has recovered millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts on behalf of accident victims who have been seriously injured.
- BA in Political Science and History - UCLA (University of California Los Angeles)
- Gould Law School - USC (University of Southern California)
- Juris Doctor - USC (University of Southern California)
Membership & Honors
- Mexican-American Association of Lawyers (MABA)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Los Angeles Association of Consumer Attorneys (CAALA)
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40
Attorney Gómez graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles, with a BA in Political Science and History. He then attended the University of Southern California, Gould Law School, under a Merit Scholarship, where he received his Juris Doctor.
While studying law, Gómez was an executive member of the Community Service department of the Latino Students Association. He was also awarded the prestigious Rosenthal Bar Exam Scholarship for his remarkable record of public service in helping the Latino community.
Attorney Gómez has a 10 Avvo rating and is a member of the Mexican-American Association of Lawyers (MABA); the Los Angeles County Bar Association; the Los Angeles Association of Consumer Attorneys (CAALA) and The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40. Gómez is bilingual, he was born in Guadalajara, Mexico, and grew up in South Gate, California. He has been selected as a Southern California Rising Star by Super Lawyers in 2016-2019.