- The 96% success rate is based on all personal injury cases litigated in Superior Court between December 31, 2010 and January 1, 2017 that resulted in a net compensation with the clients’ consent. Actual results will depend on the facts of each case. There is no guarantee as to the outcome.
- This website may contain a testimonial, statement, endorsement or amount of money or compensation which does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter. Each case may be different and may have different results.
- “No Recovery, No Fee”: If we do not win, we don’t charge fees or costs.
- Some of the content on this website and in other media, such as but not limited to television, radio, print, outdoor, and online advertisements and videos, contain the voice of an announcer and/or a dramatization of an actual case with an actor, testimonial, statement, endorsement or amount of money or compensation based on an actual case. This does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter. Each case may be different and may have different results.
- Website visitors should not act upon any information contained on this website or any other legal website, without first seeking the assistance of legal counsel who will apply the applicable law to your special circumstances.
- The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is not legal advice. No Attorney Client Relationship – The use of this information does not create an attorney/client relationship between you and our law office. Attorney/client relationship will begin when a retainer has been signed. Any statement contained on this website does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the ultimate result or outcome of your own legal matter or case.
- Your call to the Dominguez Firm may be monitored/recorded for service quality assurance.
- We offer free phone and in-person consultations.
- Website form submissions and any phone messages received will be returned within 24 business hours.
The following terms and conditions and rules apply to all giveaways run by The Dominguez Firm:
- No purchase necessary. Being a client of The Dominguez Firm will not increase or decrease your chances of winning.
- Winners will be drawn randomly.
- Winners will be announced on social media.
- Winners will be notified directly via a social media tag as well as direct message.
- If prizes aren’t claimed within 24 hours, an alternate winner will be randomly drawn and notified directly in the same manner.
- Each giveaway will specify how to enter, applicable dates and times, and prize details.
- You must be a legal resident of California and at least 18 years old to win.
- Employees and their immediate family members (parents, siblings and children) are not eligible to participate.
- For giveaways run on social media, such as Facebook or Instagram, the respective social network is released of all liability.
- If you have any questions related to the giveaway, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Making a false or fraudulent worker’s compensation claim is a felony subject to 5 years in prison or a fine up to $50,000 or double the value for the fraud, whichever is greater, or by both imprisonment and fine.
- Attorney J.J. Dominguez and all attorneys at the Dominguez Firm are active members of The State Bar and licensed to practice law in California.
- J. Dominguez is the CEO and Managing Partner of the Dominguez Firm, LLP, and will not be handling your case. Your case will be supervised by an experienced attorney.