Jace is a seasoned, aggressive employment law litigation attorney with a lengthy history of resounding success in fighting for the rights of employees who have been wronged and violated.
Representative results include:
Jace has devoted his entire legal career to holding unscrupulous employers and supervisors accountable for taking advantage of their employees. Jace’s combination of tenacity, legal prowess, and fortitude have enabled him to achieve amazing results, which include the following:
- $1,921,000 In settlements for 2017.
- $700,000 A wage and hour case settlement that set a record at his previous firm.
- $109,000 The amount of his average settlement in 2017.
- Bachelor's degree from the University of California Riverside
- Juris Doctor Law Degree from the University of San Diego School of Law
Memberships & Honors
- Named to the Super Lawyers Rising Stars list 2020-2022
- Consumers Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA)
As an Asian American, Jace has seen discrimination, inappropriate behavior, and mistreatment throughout his lifetime. It’s these very experiences that motivate and inspire Jace to champion the rights of employees and workers who’ve been taken advantage of, whether it’s a wage and hour issue, sexual harassment, wrongful termination, or any other employment law violation.
In addition to his legal service to the community in and out of the courtroom, Jace also regularly donates to several non-profits, including the UN Health Agency as well as the World Wildlife Fund. Keeping in line with his principles, Jace selected these particular efforts because of the dedicated service, compassion, and assistance that they provide to those in need. Similarly, Jace will work tirelessly on your case to get you the justice and compensation you deserve.
Jace is a member of the esteemed Consumers Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA) as well as the influential California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA). Super Lawyers named him to their Rising Stars List for 2020.
Jace graduated from the University of California Riverside and earned his Juris Doctor law degree from the University of San Diego School of Law.