Nare Kupelian is a trial attorney in The Dominguez Firm’s award-winning personal injury department. Her diverse legal background includes handling personal injury, wrongful death and products liability actions. Additionally, she has worked abroad doing legal research for a digital analytics company.
Attorney Kupelian became a lawyer to help people navigate the legal system effectively. Born in Armenia, she moved to Glendale, CA as a child. Even at a young age, finding innovative ways to deal with conflicts and reach resolutions fascinated her. This, coupled with her awareness of the obstacles immigrant communities face when seeking quality legal representation reinforced her career choice.
Membership & Honors
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- American Association of Justice (AAJ)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Armenian Bar Association
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Earned multiple CALI Awards in law school for obtaining the highest grade in several courses – International Law, International Negotiation, Comparative Legal System
- B.A, University of California, San Diego - Double major in Political Science and History, with a concentration in International Relations
- Juris Doctor from Whittier Law School - Fellow at the Center for International and Comparative Law
While still in college, Attorney Kupelian worked as an assistant at a domestic violence and restraining order clinic. This experience made her a life-long advocate for survivors of domestic violence. She continues to volunteer at this clinic to the present day.
She is also active in several Armenian organizations, including non-profit organizations advocating for issues of concern to Armenian-Americans. This includes organizing regional Armenian student networks across multiple colleges and universities.
In her spare time, Attorney Kupelian enjoys traveling to places off the beaten track and reading both fiction and non-fiction books. She also teaches and works with students. She has been a lecturer for several college courses including Introduction to Law, Legal Ethics, and Legal Practice Technology. She speaks English and Armenian fluently.