Maura Taillieu is an experienced and successful litigation attorney at The Dominguez Firm. As a member of the in-house trial team, she handles some of the most complex and hardest-fought cases; including traumatic brain injury, catastrophic automobile accidents, premise liability and other cases involving severe orthopedic injuries. She has co-chaired multiple trials and is involved in the firm’s largest cases.
- Centro Universitario das Faculdades Metropolitanas Unidas, a prestigious Law School in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Master of Law (LL.M.) at Fordham University School of Law, New York
Membership & Honors
- Pasadena Magazine’s Top Attorney
- Consumer Attorney Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers (ABTL)
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- 2019 Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Top 100 Personal Injury Verdicts in California 2019
- 2020 International Advisory Experts Litigation Law Award
Attorney Taillieu, who has been recognized as the Pasadena Magazine’s Top Attorney, is a member of the Consumer Attorney Association of Los Angeles (CAALA); the Los Angeles County Bar Association; the Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC); the Association of Business Trial lawyers (ABTL), and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocate Forum, a prestigious and exclusive legal organization.
Attorney Taillieu is fluent in English, Spanish, French and Portuguese. She’s a dedicated plaintiff’s advocate and safety spokesperson. Her hard work extends beyond the legal field. She was a Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician for eight years and has done extensive volunteer work with non-profit organizations such as Safety Belt Safe and Safe Kids USA, instructing low-income families on proper car seat usage for infants and children. She is licensed to practice law in Brazil, New York, and California.
Attorney Taillieu graduated from Centro Universitario das Faculdades Metropolitanas Unidas, a prestigious law school in Sao Paulo, Brazil. She then received her Master of Law (LL.M.) at Fordham University School of Law, in New York