If you or a loved one were injured or killed as a result of a violent attack, either as a direct target or an innocent bystander, the property owner or landlord may be liable. If so, you may have the right to file a personal injury claim. For a free consultation call The Dominguez Firm at 877-924-2639 right now.
Negligent security covers a variety of negligent or reckless situations. However, in essence, negligent security falls into two categories: no security measures in place when there should have been, or inadequate security.
Examples of negligent security:
- Inadequate lighting
- Lack of or malfunctioning locks, fencing, or gates
- Lack of or malfunctioning video cameras
- Lack of or malfunctioning alarms or other warnings
- Failure to have security personnel
- Security personnel that acted negligent, reckless or caused intentional harm
- Failure to have metal detectors
- Inadequate security personnel
- Lack of sufficient policies and procedures
- Improperly trained security personnel
In the eyes of the law, property owners and event operators have a duty to guard against possible risks and dangers. You only need to turn on the news to see that violence can happen just about anywhere:
- Residential and commercial buildings, private or public
- Parking lots and structures
- Schools and colleges
- Hospitals and health clinics
- Nightclubs, bars, and restaurants
- Concerts and entertainment events
- Amusement parks
- Political events
- Sporting events
- Shopping Malls
- Nursing homes
- And many others.
Negligent security cases are often complex because there can be more than one defendant:
- Property owners
- Some leasing a property
- Third party security operators,
- Event producers and organizers
- Federal, state or municipal governments
Not only can gathering evidence be difficult, but determining the defendants, their various contracts, and their respective policies and procedures can be daunting too.
For these reasons and many more, you need a proven powerhouse law firm with over 30 year of experience by your side. The Dominguez Firm has the resources, reputation, staff, investigators, and recognized personal injury lawyers ready to fight for the maximum compensation you’re legally entitled to.
If you or a loved one were injured or killed because of negligent security call The Dominguez Firm for a free consultation at 800-818-1818. And as always, we promise: if there is not recovery, there is no fee!
My experience was good. They made sure to kept me in the loop and made sure to let me know what was going on the whole time. My mom has used other attorneys and this experience was beyond better. I would definitely recommend them!
— Ashley Magana
The attorneys were always available and answered my questions. I would recommend them to anyone. Zoe is the best!
— Janet Salazar
My experience with The Dominguez Firm and the attorneys was really good. They were very informative and always returned my calls.
— Jocelyn Gonzalez