Location: Los Angeles, CA
Benefits Offered: Vision, Medical, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position: IT Trainer Support Technician
Department: Information Technology
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Director IT Infrastructure and Operation.
The Jr. Administrator and Trainer will work with all employees throughout the Firm.This includes the general training and support functions related to all applications and the Helpdesk/support functions associated, manage and support local projects, support executives and the conference rooms (AV and Telephony support).
Primary duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist creating the ongoing training program for the organization.
- Develop and Schedule to assess training needs.
- Conduct employee surveys and interviews.
- Conceptualize training material based on data and research.
- Instruct the employee training and onboarding.
- Conduct training through the new materials.
- The trainers will also be responsible to researching and selecting the best platform to deliver and utilize training materials.
- Create a maintain a proper database of training materials, OneDrive. E-sign, CRM application etc.
- Act as escalation point for all training request from Pod leaders.
- Develop training materials and procedures, and/or train users in the proper use of hardware and software.
- Assist in setting up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cable, operating systems, and appropriate software.
- Manage and Monitor all open tickets to ensure closure to the established/committed response and resolution times.
- Assist in answering users’ inquiries regarding computer software and hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Develop and maintain helpdesk ticket resolution policies and ensure s quality.
- Work with all departments to identify system integration opportunities.
- Administer and modify RingCentral IVR’s, Task flows, Call Flows and other components on a as needed basis.
- Evaluate system potential by testing compatibility of new programs with existing programs and develop the training materials.
- Administers server platforms for all business processes: Business system, Analytics, Email, Phone, File-sharing, etc.
- Maintain record of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial action taken, and installation activities;
- Maintain historical records by documenting hardware and software changes and revisions;
- Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential;
- Responsible for overseeing the Firm’s active training, such as new software implementation with third party vendors from inception to completion.
- Supervise and coordinate workers engaged in problem-solving, monitoring and installing data communication equipment and software; and
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to handle high level of sensitive information with the utmost confidentiality;
- Strong PC skills including familiarity with Windows, Office 365, MS Office Suite, OneDrive, E-Sign, RingCentral, CRM, Staff Training.
- Ability to manage multiple high priority initiatives in a fast paced highly technical environment
- Maintains a central source of information enabling Helpdesk staff and support technicians to recover outages with minimal disruption to expected service levels.
- Strong listening and problem solving skills; and
- This position requires physical activity including but not limited to bending, stooping, repetitive motion, and lifting of up to 20-40 pounds. This position may also require sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Training Experience or other related job experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- An understanding of law firm operations and practices is a plus; and
- Experience with OneDrive, RingCentral, E-Sign and CRM.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Team player share knowledge and fast learner.
- Ensures that decisions made to improve the overall customer support of the Helpdesk are continually carried through.
- Remains on-call during off-peak hours to respond to support service issues.
Other Qualities and Skills:
Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced and creative environment. Strong customer-service orientation. Must love supporting non-techy people. This position may require travel to all our offices periodically.