As a longtime resident of Los Angeles who grew up in southeast L.A., attorney Juan Dominguez of the personal injury law firm The Dominguez Firm, is proud to be able to give back to the community through sponsorship of several local organizations.
The firm’s community outreach includes the support of groups such as:
- A Place Called Home, a safe haven for underserved youth in South Central Los Angeles
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles blood drive
- Weingart Center Association, helping the homeless in Los Angeles by providing them with the skills, resources, and hope they need to break the cycle of homelessness
- City of Hope cancer center
- Hollenbeck Youth Center, helping inner-city youth in East Los Angeles participate in athletic education
- Tierra Blanca Arts Center, a cultural and community enrichment programs, building confidence and self-esteem for a brighter tomorrow
In addition, Mr. Dominguez has provided scholarships for deserving students through the establishment of the Juan J. Dominguez Scholarship Fund.
We urge you to visit these websites and get involved with or support these worthwhile organizations. Should you find yourself in need of legal services for yourself or a family member, please do not hesitate to contact The Dominguez Firm for a free consultation.