Attorney Judd R. Allen is a Senior Trial Attorney at The Dominguez Firm. Through his previous work as in-house counsel in a major insurance company, Mr. Allen gained keen insight into how insurance companies seek to undermine an injury victim’s pursuit of justice.
Allen has extensive experience litigating cases of automobile accidents, personal injury, wrongful death, general liability, products liability, medical malpractice, elder abuse, construction defects cases and more. Helping people seek justice gives him a profound sense of career satisfaction.
Notable results include:
- $11,779,154 Verdict in a mild traumatic brain injury case involving a motor vehicle collision
- $2,534,632 Verdict on a premise liability case involving a defective gate
- $1,129,832 Verdict for a client who was sideswiped by a commercial truck
- $3,500,000 Settlement in a motor vehicle accident; client suffered internal injuries
- $1,250,000 Settlement in a motor vehicle accident; client suffered spinal injuries
- $1,000,000 Settlement in a motor vehicle versus pedestrian accident; client suffered facial and spinal injuries
- $1,000,000 Settlement in a case where client was injured while unloading commercial truck; client suffered crush injuries to legs
- $1,000,000 Settlement in a motor vehicle accident where client was rear-ended on freeway after his vehicle broke down; client suffered spinal injuries
- $750,000 Settlement in a premises liability case involving a fall due to a defectively placed aquarium within a classroom; client suffered laceration injuries
Attorney Allen earned his bachelor’s degree from Whittier College and graduated Cum Laude from Southwestern University School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor degree. He’s a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Distinguished Justice Advocates Forum – Top 1% Attorneys in America.