Erik Ceja is a first generation Mexican American lawyer with a strong commitment to diversity and public interest. His life’s purpose is to empower individuals facing legal obstacles. He truly wants to change the world, one person and one case at a time by advocating for the rights of personal injury accident victims.
Erik has been helping individuals and businesses navigate the legal landscape since 2003. During his paralegal career, he realized that he could have more of an impact by continuing his education and becoming an attorney. To that end, he earned his Juris Doctor from Southwestern Law School under the school’s two year accelerated program known as SCALE.
- BA in Business Administration – California State University, Dominguez Hills
- Juris Doctor – Southwestern Law School
Membership & Honors
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Staff Member – Journal of International Law
- Board Member – Latino Law Student Association
- Board Member – Public Interest Law Committee
- Board Member – Women’s Law Association
Erik speaks both English and Spanish. Outside the office, Erik enjoys attending concerts and art exhibitions, watching mixed martial arts, and spending time with his wife, family, and friends. He is always striving to improve himself and spends a considerable time on his professional development by reading, attending seminars, and learning from experts in the legal field.