When you file a lawsuit after a bus accident, you won’t be targeting one individual. Instead, you will need to file suit against an entire company. Bus companies, like trucking companies, often have a team of insurance defense lawyers that are primarily focused on defending against any personal injury lawsuits filed by victims of accidents.
You need a professional, confident, and aggressive personal injury attorney in Los Angeles to stand by your side if you want bus injury compensation. Call our firm. Our team at The Dominguez Firm often handles bus accident cases.
We understand the best strategies and tactics to use and are very familiar with the different bus companies operating in Los Angeles. We have been serving injured victims in Southern California for 25 years and have built a reputation based on success and client-centered service.
Different Types of Bus Accidents
When you think of bus accidents, your may assume that we are talking about collisions. While bus collisions are a major cause of injuries, this is not the only type of accident that generates bus accident lawsuits in Los Angeles. In fact, many bus accidents occur when standing passengers fall inside the bus because of sudden braking or sudden acceleration.
Also, victims can fall getting off or on the bus or may be struck by a bus when waiting at a bus stop. No matter what your situation is, if you were injured on or because of a bus, you deserve compensation.
Proven Success in Bus Accident Cases
Our attorneys have won six and seven-figure settlements for individuals who were injured in bus accidents. The Dominguez Firm is a team of 20 lawyers who speak both English and Spanish. We serve clients all throughout Southern California.
Some of our top bus accident settlements and verdicts include:
- $2.6 million for a client struck by a bus at a crosswalk
- $1.5 million for a client who suffered a leg injury when a bus driver pulled away from the curb
- $550,000 for a client who suffered a hip injury in a bus accident
- $425,000 for a bus passenger who sustained a neck injury in an accident
- $175,000 for a passenger who injured a hip when falling in a bus because of sudden braking
- $100,000 for a client who lost balance and fell because of the bus driver’s sudden acceleration
- $62,000 for a client who fell off of a bus and suffered a hand injury
If you want a winning team to fight for you, don’t hesitate to contact us today. We are committed to your best interests and protecting your rights.
Call The Dominguez Firm immediately to get a trusted attorney on your side!